miercuri, 2 august 2017

Home Sweet Home

   Finally I'm back from Bulgaria.
The view is beautiful and the sea is refreshing (especially after 10 years of being stuck in this godforsaken country). However, 7 days of  sharing a room with my sis,the lack of spare money and internet and the loud noise all night long have taken their toll on me,making me bored out of my mind and tired af. At least i had books. And food. They helped me survive.
So I'm glad to be back in my little cave of wi-fi.
Beautiful,beautiful home. How glad i am to be back in my isolation,undisturbed and content in my zone of comfort.
      Aaaaaaaaaaaand now it's ranting time.
First things first,My birthday is in 5 days. I'll be 18,isn't that wonderful? 
But
I've got no clue what to do and how to make it entertaining.
Maybe i should just go there and drink? Maybe meet my friends? Or rather,should i spend a day in isolation?  

I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEAGODDAMMIT
 
help me



Also,I got accepted into Uni which is cool but how to survive there?
I don't know the first thing about socialization. I just....DERP.
Every.Time.
..ugh...


As a third,I need to lose weight,but for some reason i just can't get to it.
I realise that it's something i want and should do,but i keep finding excuses and never actually do what needs to be done.
How do i start??


Well,that's about it,see you guys next time ))
Talking to nonexitent internet listeners feels as good without the motivation and self-esteem damage so i'm gonna do just that. Thanks for being here in my delusions.

Love ya

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu