miercuri, 2 octombrie 2013

one word

My ENTIRE today can be described in one word....

   WTF?

Really,i woke up late and didn't get to eat any breakfast,then i realized i was really late so i had to run and catch a bus(and i was left with about 5 lei). Finally arrived at school in time. And when i was reading,crush-san just came and patted me on the head.....i was like WTF?
The first two lessons were more or less boring(with Sasha being bad at making dirty jokes,and showing us all a condom from his pocket). At biology the teacher said we'll have chemistry not history on the exam.
The third lesson was French,and i didn't have to do it so we were at the cafeteria.
There i met my old classmates and we laughed,talked and hugged. In the end they left and again,2 guys (my 100th cousin and Pet/ru) patted me on head too,so again i was like WTF?
Then we had Russian,and i've got 8 so again WTF?
At history the teacher said that the exam will be at history not chemistry and again i was like WTF?
And we didn't do the Romanian lesson because the tacher was absent,and i have learned that damn poem all night long.......WTF?
I'm so dead....

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu