miercuri, 23 octombrie 2013

hmmm

It's been a while,huh?
I missed you (my dear blog xD)
I have toooons of homework and like,no time...
Btw,55 followers on tumblr)) thank you guys,you're sweet~♥
While we're still at it,thanks for reading my blog..though i know it's boring and consists of annoying fangirl thoughts.
My alredy-not-new-deskmate promised he's gonna find my blog,well let's see what you can)))
Really,he's underestimating me. Btw,about the other blog,i'm really sorry i haven't posted anything in a while,i promise to return soon and post something already =(
No time. No money. No   Exams
Exams...
          Exams...
                              Exams...
                                     Exams...
                                        Exams . . .



''It was like a nightmare and it's painful for me
'Cause nobody wants to die too fast...''

I have so much work to do and i'm just sitting and writing here,hoping for a miracle to happen out of the blue....well,that's just me =))
Lolz and i have an awful lot of shows i wanna watch, i'm like in that fandom,and that fandom,and that fandom too, that fandom? yep,i'm in it,oh and the other fandom,and there there's still one more fandom,and another fandom after that,but y'know i'm in that fandom a well,and i'm either in that fandom and that fandoooooom...... infinite fandomness))
Soooooo,how about hanging out with a fangirl?

Btw,i found a post quote post on tumblr that said:
 “date a girl who reads yaoi”
—   abraham lincoln

That old geezer knows his shit lol xD



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu