duminică, 15 septembrie 2013

lazy

ok,deci ati observat ca atunci cind e info top-secret incep a scrie in engleza...findcaaa.....imi e mai comfortabil dupa toata manga pe care am citit-o  engleza pe care o fac la scoala xD.
Oh,geezus,nu vreau miine la scoala x_x. I'll have to face crush-san again. And,by the way,my long-absent original desk mate is coming back,so i'll have to part with crush-san =( . And that friend of mine,let's call her......Gou-san (idk why),asked me if i like him....is it really that obvious? you're the third person asking me that -_-" . Of course i said ''no'' , but then...a miracle occurred, and she said '' i think you like him,and he likes you too.'' Though i was happy for a tiny bit of second, i remebered he liked her,so it ruined all the mood. Hahah...i'm a baka,totally. He brought his electric guitar to the school. I love the way he and another one of my classmates (let's call him Art-kun) were playing their guitars ^ ω ^..........that's it for today,i'm pretty lazy and i have to go to bed early,i have school tomorrow,deshou?



That's literally me every time he sends  a ''hi'' message)))

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu