joi, 19 septembrie 2013

fun

Guys really are slow,but know what? i'm slower than them)))
i just can't understand what they're thinking.
I sat with my original desk-mate (i'll call him D-chan)
That guy's smoking,so uncool.....
Crush-san said he wanted to stay with me,but D-chan didn't let him. We had 2 lessons of PE. I had to do 50 squats and then  the teacher made us run,jump and everything possible at PE. In the end 5 guys played basketball and the other part of the class played volley. I was watching them. I should say that D-san has a rather nice body)))
Anyways,i was watching guys as they did tractions and suddenly crush-san sat near me. I was looking at guys like ''wow,they can actually do something that awesome,unlike me'' as soon as he heard that he went and did some tractions,i was like ''lol'')))) Then i was watching them playing basketball,when he saw i was looking at them,he started playing))
Are you trying to show off,baka?))
And after the lesson ended he asked me if i want to wait for him and watch him train at basketball.....i declined(sorry) I'd love to,but i promised mom i'd do something for her......geez.....it was a cute day. Everyone wanted me. At first Gou-san (the girl he said he likes) asked me to come with her to the info class,on the hall we met with crush-san who took my hand and told me to come with him to take something he needed,then my good friend ---> Lena,appeared out of nowhere,and took my hand from his,and started running with me towards the cafeteria......i wanted to go with crush-san though........)))
And at PE, Sasha sat on my lap selfishly,and was like '' ohmygod,so soft and comfy)))''
And crush-san was like '' you lucky bastard''))))

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu